Thursday, May 31, 2007

newz

Greetings from AK, folks!

I know it has been a while, I had to fly out of town for a while. I will ask that you please take a moment and pray for Mindy Edgar and her loved ones. I posted a memorial to her tonight, so if you get a chance, please check it out.

while I was in Washington, I got the chance to meet Emily and Ernest Van Eaton's newest little girl, Mary. She is ADORABLE!!! So, congratulations to both proud parents and big brothers.

we just found out that Alyse Anderson and her Beau are pregnant



Uncle Harold Parnell is doing well, I am proud to report, he pulled through his surgery with wonderful results and shocked the heck out of the doctors. Please say a prayer for his further recovery.

Nothing more to report, I will try to post again soon

Oh, by the way, I would like to thank Sarah Henderson (3hendos) for helping me with the memorial post.

Please be safe and have a wonderful rest of the week.

Goodnight from the


No comments: