Monday, October 19, 2009

Hooked Bill Halloween Helper

Hey! Happy early Halloween.  The festivities are slowly taking place on our end, tonight, we carried on that looong tradition of carving pumpkins.  And our helper (Galen) did such a great job of making sure we didn’t miss anything! He loves to dig the pumpkin seeds out of the goo (didn’t like the goo so much though). We started with a design that I had picked, pretty simple (the eyes were carved backwards, oops) But, it’s still a great pumpkin. Here are the photos I managed to get in between the messy hands and fishing Galen out of the pumpkin.   I love the way that Galen (In this first pic, seems to be saying, “I am king of the pumpkin lol)  PA180098PA180101

(this is the pattern we were shooting for….) PA180105 PA180111

(Hmmm, Galen inspects to make sure all is going as planned, and does a taste test) 

PA180113 PA180116

This next photo made me giggle, the only word that came to mind was “FOCUS!” lol…. 

PA180128

Only Jeremiah could come up with this genius idea… men!

PA180129

And here was the final result… I know it’s a sad pumpkin, but I’m not artsy (as most of you know…) Yes, I did help carve a fair part of my pumpkin… 

PA180134

Well, have a great night! I’m off to bed.  More on our Halloween preparation later:)

From the Igloodwellerz

No comments: