Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Long, overdue Update

     

      I took a moment to look back through this blog, the memories made me smile and realize that I wasn't ready to stop blogging just yet.  So, in that spirit, here's an update.

Last post, we had just had a baby.  Well, that baby isn't so much a baby anymore! He is now walking and talking and becoming an independent little being at an alarming rate.
Aunty Lulu was there by our side and to welcome him into the world.  I think he has her wrapped around his tiny little finger, don't you? Awww.  
Here a few photos of him growing up. 


 


He grew up right before my eyes
I think he snuck some growing in 
when I blinked. 


We watched good friends of ours move with both happiness and sadness

 We celebrated 101 years with a remarkable man! (And Grandfather inlaw)
And later that year bid him farewell as he joined his lovely wife in heaven.
We cheered my home team on in the super bowl (GO 49ERS!!!) 

 

 We had adventures, got our hair cut and kept up around the house.


It has been a busy two years, and they have gone quickly.  We have Lived, Laughed, Lost, Gained, Cried and, most importantly, Loved. 
I will do my best to keep this blog current, please feel free to leave a comment or two and let me know that you stopped by.

- Igloodwellerz



No comments: