Friday, February 15, 2008

A change of Sceanery


SOOOO, I have come to the conclusion that my husband ROCKS!!!! He worked for over an hour on getting the background image the way it is! Gotta love Photoshop Elements for the header! (that one was me) I am VERY excited! This new format will make way for some gorgeous Alaskan photos!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
Well, anyhow, I will take some pics for you guys and get back on track with posting tonight! Take care and have a WONDERFUL friday:)


From the:


Get your own glitter and more at BlingyBlob.com

2 comments:

Keith Shaw said...

Wow, Amber and Jeremiah! This looks great!! You continue to blow me away!! I look forward to seeing many more posts!!!

Kim Coreson said...

You're right! He does rock! Excellent job. Thanks for visiting my family blog. We gotta quit saying we're going to do lunch and actually DO IT one day!