Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I don't just have pets, I have lovable agreeable stand up comics

Welcome back! Well... we have both been trying to recover from the bug that's been going around and I am definitely glad that it is on it's way out! So, in celebration of being able to breath out of both nostril again, we decided to have a little fun. As a result, I am still the undefeated champion of scrabble... it was sadly harder for us trying to play scrabble with no spelling source on hand... and it took ages! Hehe... though I have to give some credit to Miah for CZAR, he ALMOST beat me!!!

Our Lady Mutt doin' what she does best...




JAWS!!!




I think this is one of the best pictures of Bear... he's getting pretty big now, he's up to 60 pounds! And he's only seven months!!!!

And then there's the tougne!!! It's like those old cartoons... it just kind of hangs there it never ceases to crack us up!!!
Want to know why we don't have T.V.? Cause we have animals, in other words, cheap entertainment... So I wanted a picture with both of them together, more than ten feet apart... so Jeremiah went and got a cookie to bribe them with... it's sufice to say that it worked too well, if that cookie did so much as move a millimeter, they were both on it... I swear I have two bobble heads not mutts! So, here is the best picture I could get of the two of them!
Now I know that you guys are thinking that someone is missing here... we had fun with that clown of a conure too.... he just was too curious about the mason jar, and caught with his beak in the "cookie jar"
Bear looking cute gnawing away on his bone
Lady is "all ears"
Jeremiah making Bread bowls for the first time
The bread bowls turned out really well and were very tasty, and I made a yummy soup to go with them.
Lady and Bear wonder what's smells so tasty as they peek around the corner into the kitchen
Well, it's been pretty snowy and cold here in Alaska... but it's been warming up (we like above zero...)
but the dogs have done a good job of keeping us warm...

A few weeks ago we got to go with Miss katie and Becky for katie's first time skating...


And let me tell you, despite that she's an Alaskan, she definitely has a streak of Californian in her!


We all know where she gets it from though... (hint: look close at mom...)

No Jeremiah, try as you might, you aren't Californian...
Well, that's all folks (for now...) anyhoodles (hehe, I learned a new word...) Have a great weekend and keep warm from the:

1 comment:

Keith Shaw said...

I love all the photos of your furry family!! They are clearly well loved!! And I am so glad you were able to join us for Katie's first ice skating trip. I wish you could have gotten on the ice with us! Maybe we could coax you into the pool for a swimming trip!! Later Gator.