Saturday, July 4, 2009

Galen’s Pretty…

I HAVE to share this with you guys. As most of you know, I love and adore my peach front conure, Galen. However tonight he almost became one of the grilled chicken pieces in the “un-think” KFC box…

My loving sweet bird, like most parrots loves to chew and destroy things; especially shiny things. like my wedding ring more specifically the diamond

. IMG_1318IMG_1320

And after the little bugger stole it, he flew off with it in his beak under his tongue! He thought it was great fun flying from one end of the room to the other with my diamond tucked away safely in his beak while mom and dad were not quite as quick on his tail! But we got the diamond back, and thankfully the ring is under warranty!

IMG_1315

And this is the look I got!

Any hoodles, well, you guys have a happy 4th of July!

-Igloodwellerz

No comments: